Moving House!

Image Source
It has been quiet around here I know, and I have been a bit behind in making updates to Butterfly-crafts.com
but its because we are *finally* moving house! This process has been dragging on and on, we had problems with the Land Registry to sell our flat and had to have CCTV put down the drains of the house we are buying but finally, after a lot of stress, moving day is this Friday.

Most of our evenings are being spent packing up boxes and moving things to our storage unit so there isnt too much to do on moving day. It has been hard to pack up my craft room as I am not sure when it will be unpacked again - we are hoping to build an extension and part of that is a dedicated craft room.

I have a week off of work soon and by then our internet will have been connected and I am scheduling myself a couple of days to catch up on business and list some lovely new cards I have been making so watch this space!

Wednesday 2 April 2014 | 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment