I have a new business card

I am so excited! I have my new business cards and I LOVE them. I wanted a card that reflects the brand I am establishing which is why I have used the butterfly icon from my banner and the same style of writing. Libertydoll designed them for me and she is such a delight to work with, I highly recommend working with her.

I am slowly getting them all distributed to aide my marketing. I am willing to swap business cards so if you would like me to distribute some of your business cards in return for distributing some of mine, please contact me.
Here it is:







Friday 15 May 2009 | 3 Comments

3 comments:

Glenda said...

They look fantastic! I would definately be interested in a swap!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Your cards look great!!

Butterfly-Crafts: Handmade Cards & Gifts said...

Thank you! Bijoux I have emailed you.

Post a Comment