Welcome to Butterfly Crafts

Hello and welcome to the Butterfly-Crafts blog.

I write this blog to coincide with my store, Butterfly-Crafts, on Artfire, where I sell one-of-a-kind handmade cards and gifts along with taking custom orders.

I have enjoyed crafting for as long as I can remember and it is a hobby I can never grow bored of, every time I pick up a project to continue I keep saying - oh just stitch one more row or make just one more card before i can pack away for the night.

Cross stitch will always be my weakness, I love nothing more than picking up some fabric and sifting through patterns for a new project. I have made small 'initials' pictures up to much larger fire screens and baby samplers and my friends and family frequently have an cross stitch card.

I have been making cards with mixed media for a few years now. I love the way a few pieces of paper and card can be turned into something wonderful and given as a gift.

I am always trying to expand my craft skills and I have been knitting and crocheting since 2008 and I am thoroughly enjoying them and learning new stitches all of the time! I knit on the train to work, in my lunch break, on the train home from work - heck, any chance I get!

This blog will feature my handmade items, general comments regarding my life and running an online store, along with a twice weekly blog featuring business tips (hopefully Mon & Fri). I will also be featuring a fellow Artfire artisan every fortnight (Wednesday) and help promote the Artfire Crazy Marketing Train - featuring a different artist every 2 days.

I hope that you will enjoy following this blog, please do leave me comments on what I write and if you would like me to write about anything specific.

Best Wishes
Victoria,

p.s. - that's me eating ice cream in Siena.

Saturday 4 July 2009 | 1 Comment

1 comment:

YoursTruli said...

Love your new look!

Post a Comment