This butterfly is changing her wings

I have been running Butterfly Crafts for a little over three months now and I have never regretted a single minute! Artfire is an amazing site to have a store on, the staff are brilliant, the other sellers are my online "friends" and I feel a valued member of the gang!

But, after these three months I feel it is time for the butterfly to get a new set of wings! On Saturday 4th July, I will be having a mini relaunch of Butterfly Crafts. This will include
  • A new banner and avatar,

  • A whole new blog with a different layout and features

  • An artisan of the fortnight feature on the blog (If you wish to take part leave me a comment)

  • A mailing list which you can sign up to and receive an email every 4-6 weeks with news of special offers, new items and general news

  • A better utilised Facebook site

  • An up-to-date Flickr site

  • A more up-to-date byhand.me site

  • A new style of picture in the store listings,

  • A whole big bunch of listings to fill up the virtual shelves

  • And hopefully some well placed adverts to get my brand 'out there'
  • A written blog series on turning your craft into your business.

Here is a sneaky peak at my avatar:

Make sure you check back on 4th July for an overview of what has happened!

.

Thursday 2 July 2009 | 2 Comments

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Wow... what a list of new things to come! You must have been REALLY busy!! Can't wait to check all the new stuff out!

Lexie said...

Wow, very busy! You will have to add me to your mailing list :)

Post a Comment