Friday Finds!

I thought it was time to get back to business and a new blog series entitled Friday Finds! The general idea is (almost) each Friday I will post something handmade that I have found that interests me and it will generally be an item you can purchase from Artfire should you so choose!

The first of my Friday finds are these natural palm melts in Black Raspberry Vanilla scent from WickdChaos. This pack of 4 tarts/melts are a great alternative to lighting a candle; a cleaner and safer way to enjoy your favorite scents. Simply place one in your tealight or electric tart warmer and you'll be enjoying the wonderful aromas in no time!

Stop by next Friday to see a new Friday find!

Friday 14 January 2011 | 1 Comment

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Victoria I LOVE LOVE LOVE this New and Exciting "Friday-Finds" you've created! Wonderful picks and a fantastic shop for your first post too!!! Emily/ExquisiteStudios

Post a Comment