Happy New Year!

I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Happy New Year! I hope that you celebrated to dawn of a new year in your own way and that you will have a healthy, happy and enjoyable 2011 with what ever adventures may face you!

Every year I usually set myself lots of resolutions - do more exercise, eat less junk food, be a better person, go to bed earlier the list is usually about 7 things. This year, I've not had the best Christmas which I will talk about another time and so I have just 2 resolutions that I hope to stick to:

  1. Get more than 4hrs sleep a night,
  2. Consume less and I dont mean in terms of food but in what I purchase and use on a day-to-day basis. When you see the picture below you will see that I dont really need to buy any more toiletries as I have an entire cupboard full, yet when I see something I use on special offer, I buy it "just in case". That needs to stop. I need to use up the things that I have before I buy more as not only will this help my space and storage issues but also save me money in the long run. I will attempt to do this with craft materials too but that will be harder! This also falls within my 30 by 30 challenge to help me live a more economical lifestyle.
What have you set yourself as goals or resolutions for 2011?

Saturday 1 January 2011 | 0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment