It's July so it's supposed to be summer right? Well it certainly doesnt feel like it here, no, its cool, wet and windy and it's making me think all things autumnal. For my Friday Find this week I thought I would look for something autumnal and stumbled across Madelines Wardrobe on Artfire and her beautiful hand knitted shawls and scarves like this rusty orange and chocolate brown hand knitted scarf which would be great for a crisp morning!
I am a paper crafter and supporter of all things handmade! I love to create cards for people but not only papercrafts I also like to sew, knit and make soap.
Follow By Email
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (19)
- Sunday Recipe: Lemon Macaroons
- Friday Finds!
- Sunday Recipe: Apple and Raisin Chutney
- Thirty Before Thirty – Number 23
- Sunday Recipe: Simple Fruit Tart
- Exhibition Number 2: Out of this World: Science Fi...
- Oranges in Europe
- Sunday Recipe: Caramelised Apple with Brandy Sauce...
- Thirty before Thirty - 13 months to go
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (52)