“Have Butterfly-Crafts mentioned in a newspaper or magazine”
Organising the Puckeridge Arts, Crafts & Gifts Fair back in May was great fun as I organise events as part of my job so I want really phased by it all (until the morning of the fair!) A big part of any event organising is marketing and promotion so that people know about it and well, come along!
I started with writing something for the local village news magazine but then from that, the local paper The Hertfordshire Mercury picked up on the story! I ended up with double coverage as the first piece went to print unedited and unfinished, so I complained and pretty much wrote a second piece for them which I am pleased with!
I am a paper crafter and supporter of all things handmade! I love to create cards for people but not only papercrafts I also like to sew, knit and make soap.
Follow By Email
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (19)
- Sunday Recipe: Lemon Macaroons
- Friday Finds!
- Sunday Recipe: Apple and Raisin Chutney
- Thirty Before Thirty – Number 23
- Sunday Recipe: Simple Fruit Tart
- Exhibition Number 2: Out of this World: Science Fi...
- Oranges in Europe
- Sunday Recipe: Caramelised Apple with Brandy Sauce...
- Thirty before Thirty - 13 months to go
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (52)