Friday Finds!


An indulgence of mine is handmade bath and body products, I love them! There is something about knowing the person who is making things you put on your skin and can ask them questions, it also about knowing generally handmade products have less ingredients that shop bought chemical messes. I also love a good body scrub as my skin can get really dry, especially with wearing my sexy support stocking! Friday Find this week is these gorgeous scrubby cubes from Pegasus Soaps that come in a variety of different scents.

Friday 4 March 2011 | 2 Comments

2 comments:

Chris said...

Love the color she chose for this. Nice choice you made today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring one of my items on your blog. You always have some interesting items for your Friday Features. :-)

Post a Comment