Yes that's right, Butterfly-Crafts is almost a year old, the big day is coming on March 26th (this Friday) and there will be cake to celebrate - if only you were nearby to share it and the pancakes I'll be having for my tea!
Anyway, to mark this special day I am going to be running an extra special sale! Usually when I have had sales I promote them here and on Twitter, Facebook etc but not this time! The sale will be exclusively for recipients of the Butterfly-Crafts Newsletter so if you want to be part of the sale you'll need to sign up to the newsletter which you can do HERE.
I send out a newsletter every four to six weeks and include details of new items, special offers, developments in the business you might find interesting and often share a fabulous handmade store I have stumbled across.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up before the 26th to receive the special offer!
I am a paper crafter and supporter of all things handmade! I love to create cards for people but not only papercrafts I also like to sew, knit and make soap.
Follow By Email
- ► 2013 (29)
- ► 2012 (19)
- ► 2011 (59)
- Business Tips Part 31: Trade Shows Part 3
- Business Tips Part 30: Trade Shows Part 2
- Butterfly-Crafts Is Almost A Year Old - Are You Re...
- Business Tips Part 29: Tradeshows Part 1
- Business Tips Part 28 - Approaching Shops Part 2
- Business Tips Part 27 - Approaching Shops Part 1
- Business Tips Part 26 - Wholesaling Part 2
- Business Tips Part 25: Wholesale Part 1
- Business Tips Part 24: Consignment
- Business Tips Part 23: Craft Fairs part 2
- ▼ March (10)